POLICY ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA – PPD
The new EU Personal Data Protection Act (GDPR) entered into force on May 25, 2016 and began to take effect on 25 May 2018. This law is the most a major change in the personal data protection over the last 20 years, and has objectives that go far beyond the mere protection of the private space.
The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore we pay special attention to protecting the privacy of visitors visiting the www.bitech.ro site, persons who submit personal data to us for processing a request, such as and those whose personal data have been provided to us by a third party or accessed from another source in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
Please read the following Policy (“PPD”) to understand how your information will be treated (“personal data”).
PPD explains the practices of Bitech Company S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Bitech”) regarding the application of the GDPR provisions, as well as the rights you have with regard to the way your information is processed by Bitech.
The processing of personal data by Bitech will always be done in accordance with the GDPR and the personal data protection regulations specific to each country in which Bitech operates.
WHO ARE WE? PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The Personal Data Operator (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”) is Bitech Company S.R.L., a company with its registered office in Bucharest, General Vasile Milea no. 21, corp. A, et. 1, ap. 2, Sector 6, serial number in the Trade Register J40 / 9270/2000 and unique registration number 13435201.
WHAT DOES THE PERSONAL DATA MEAN?
“Personal data” means any information or informations that can identify to you directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, by pseudonymisal data such as a unique identifier). This means that personal data includes things like email address, home, mobile phone, username, profile photos, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information, and financial status information. This could include unique numeric identifiers, such as your computer’s IP address or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookies.
WHAT DOES THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA MEAN?
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets with or without the use of automated means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
WHICH IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA THAT WE MAY USE ?
Your personal data to be processed is as follows: Name, Company, Phone, Email, CV.
RIGHTS OF PERSONS COVERED
According to GDPR, you have a you have a series of rights regarding the personal data that Bytech is processing:
- The right to access processing data – You have the right to access our personal data. The first information will be provided without any charge. If you will need copies of the information already provided, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information. The manifestly unreasonable, excessive or repeated requests may not be answered.
- Right to Data Rectification – You may request that your Data be rectified if inaccurate or obsolete and / or filled in if it is incomplete. If you have an account, it can be easier to correct your own data through the “My Account” feature.
- Right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – In some cases, you have the right to obtain the deletion or destruction of your Data. This is not an absolute right, because sometimes we may be forced to keep your Data for legal or legal reasons.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request restriction of the processing of Your Data. This means that your Data processing is limited so we can keep the Data, but not use or process it. This right applies in the specific circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, namely:
– the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject (ie you) for a period that allows the operator (ie Bitech) to verify the accuracy of the Data;
– the processing is illegal and the data subject (ie you) opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of their use;
– the operator (for example, Bitech) no longer needs Data for processing, but they are requested by the data subject (ie you) to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
– the person concerned (ie you) raised objections to the legitimate legitimate processing of the operator (in this case Bitech) to verify that the legitimate reasons of the operator (Bitech) exceed those of the data subject (ie you).
- Right to Data Portability – You may move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This applies only to the data you have provided when the processing is based on your consent or contract and is implemented by automated means.
- Opposition Right – You may oppose at any time the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time – You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a complaint with the competent oversight authority – You have the right to complain to the data protection authority in your country of residence or domicile to challenge the data protection practices of Bitech.
- Right to oppose processing of your data for direct marketing purposes – You can unsubscribe or give up our direct marketing communication at any time. It’s easier to do this by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you.
- Right to oppose your processing of data by us when conducting actions in the public interest or in our legitimate interests or by a third party – You may at any time oppose the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
You may exercise any of these rights with respect to personal data that Bitech processes by addressing a simple request to the Bitech DPO. In such a situation, it is very possible to request proof of your identity.
DATA PROTECTION RESPONSIBLE (DPO)
Bitech, as operator, designated Ms Nuţă Adela as Data Protection Officer (DPO), having the obligation to verify compliance with the GDPR provisions in the data processing operations performed by the operator and to represent the operator in relation to the data subjects and the Supervisory Authority.
Persons concerned have the opportunity to address the DPO directly at any time on any matter related to this PPD using the contact details below:
DPO name: Nuce Adela
E-mail DPO: email@example.com
DPO Mail Address: Str. Transilvania nr. 9, sector 1, Bucuresti, Romania.
THE THEME AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) from GDPR. We process personal data for the purpose of concluding or executing a contract that we have with you. So, in order to be able to offer you our products and services, we need to process personal data that you own.
- For the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) from the GDPR. We process personal data, including, in some cases, the personal numeric code, in order to fulfill our tax authorities’ obligations regarding invoicing and reporting to tax authorities.
- For marketing purposes – According to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) from GDPR. We process your data if you have given us consent to process it for one or more specific purposes. Thus, in some situations, your personal data will be used to send you marketing messages, offers, news, future campaigns, invitations to various events.
PROCESSING THE CONTACT FORM
Bitech will use the information you provide in the appropriate contact section existing on the site solely for the purpose of processing your request.
By providing any personal data through the Bitech website, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Bitech PPD.
Please be aware that in order to be able to process your requests submitted to the site’s contact section, it may be necessary under certain circumstances to disclose your data to partners with whom Bitech collaborates and / or other third parties Bitech service providers.
Bitech undertakes not to process personal data provided for any purpose other than that for which it was transmitted, unless your express consent is for use for other purposes.
It is also possible for Bitech to have access to other personal data by establishing a connection with Bitech by processing the data communicated by phone conversations, e-mail conversations, presentations at our headquarters to obtain information, etc.
By contacting Bitech in any of the above ways or any other method that involves a direct or indirect communication between you and Bitech, you understand and agree that your data will be processed in accordance with the Bitech PPD provisions.
If you apply for a position within Bitech, in the specific section of this site, the Curriculum Vitae document you own or other information you provide will only be used to process your request and to manage the recruitment process. Following the voluntary submission of the Curriculum Vitae document through the Bitech site, Bitech will not verify the accuracy of the content, will not automatically accept the application or make a job offer.
The type document Bitech sends will be used only for the internal selection process of the candidates. We will not send your data outside of Bitech, unless we are obliged to share your information with third parties providing services on our behalf.
DATE OF STORAGE
Bitech may store processed data for different periods of time deemed reasonable for the purposes indicated above. We keep your data only for the period necessary to reach the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfill our statutory obligations.
To know how long your data can be stored, we use the following criteria:
- When you purchase products and services, we retain your personal data during our contractual relationship and for a later term if there is a legal obligation to keep for Bitech;
- If you contact us for a question, we keep your personal data for as long as your questions need to be processed, but no more than 2 years after the last mail sent;
- If you apply for a position within Bitech in the specific section of this site, we retain your personal data during the internal selection process of the candidates but not more than 6 months from the time of submission;
- If you have given your consent to marketing, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with our trademarks defined in accordance with applicable law). In this regard, we mention that the data stored in our databases for the purpose of direct marketing communications are deleted from the records of these databases at 2 years of the last interaction with you;
DIVISION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data processed by Bitech may be disclosed and / or transferred to third parties only if there is your express consent to doing so, unless there is a legal / contractual obligation for Bitech to proceed in this way.
Please be aware that it is possible under certain circumstances to disclose your personal data, the partners with which Bitech collaborates and / or other third party service providers of Bitech.
RELATED DATA FROM THIRD, OTHER SITES AND SPONSORS
The Bitech site may contain, at a time, access links to other sites whose data processing policies may differ from those of Bitech.
Please consider and consult the privacy policies of other sites, and Bitech does not accept responsibility for the information sent or collected by these third parties.
PRINCIPLES ON DATA PROCESSING
Bitech is committed to complying with the principles of personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Principles”) provided by GDPR to ensure that all data is:
- Prepared in a fair, legal and transparent manner;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Relevant, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Correct and up-to-date;
- Retained in a form which does not allow the identification of the data subject for longer than is necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
- Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject, in a manner that ensures adequate processing security so that the data is complete, confidential and available.
We access, preserve and provide your information to regulatory authorities, law enforcement or other entities:
- In response to a legal request, when we consider in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
- When we believe in good faith that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to acts of fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, violations of our terms or policies or other harmful or unlawful activities, to protect us (including our rights, property or materials), yourself and others, including investigations or investigations of regulatory authorities, or to prevent imminent death or injury. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive third-party partner information about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activities inside and outside of our materials.
Bitech has adopted technical and organizational data processing measures, updated in accordance with GDPR requirements, to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, accidental destruction or loss. All Bitech employees and collaborators, as well as any third parties acting in the name and on behalf of Bitech, are required to respect the confidentiality of your information and the GDPR requirements, in accordance with the PPD provisions.
The Bitech Site may contain links to other sites and / or other non-Bitech Web sites. Bitech assumes no responsibility for the content of these sites and therefore can not be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. Bitech will not be responsible for the loss of personal data, any adverse effects on visitors’ personal data, or other moral and / or patrimonial damage caused by access to those sites.
Please keep in mind that this Policy may be subject to periodic content changes by updating the Bitech site.
Please do not continue to use the Bitech site if you do not agree to such changes. We also recommend that you check this page for any updates.
PPD terms shall be interpreted in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by accessing our DPO contact details.